AB-Full Access II 5 GHz
AB-Full Access II™ consists of a Software Defined Indoor Unit (SDIDU) and Outdoor Unit (ODU). The AB-Full Access II radios are spectrum and data rate scalable, which enables service providers to have greater flexibility in network planning and future growth. AB-Full Access II delivers aggregate rates up to 210 Mbps within the 5.7 - 5.8 GHz U-NII/ISM bands for distances of up to 20 miles. The integrated E1/T1 and Ethernet interfaces allow for any combination of TDM and Ethernet packet data to be combined up to the maximum throughput.
Reasons to Buy AB-Full Access II 5 GHz
AB-Full Access II offers service providers an excellent return on investment. Customers realize a quick return on their investment through the elimination of leased lines. The AB-Full Access II Consecutive Point Architecture supports a ring/consecutive point configuration with a single IDU per site, additionally creating a self-healing redundancy that is more reliable than traditional point-to-point networks.
Transmit power is adjusted in discrete increments in response to RF interference. This results in significant cost savings through simplified deployment, and through more efficient network management. Denser deployment strategies are enabled resulting in enhanced revenue growth.
- Aggregate rate over 210 Mbps
- Highest system gain
- Scalable and spectrally efficient
- ISM 5.8 GHz Unlicensed Band
- Adaptive power control
- 1 + 1, 2 + 0 redundancy
- Integrated 2, 4, 8, or 16 E1/T1
- No monthly leased line fees means quick payback
- Easily deployed and activated
- Ring architecture minimizes interruptions
- Frequency Range ISM: 5.725 – 5.850 MHz; U-NII: 5.250-5.350 MHz
- Capacity Options Ethernet: Up to 100Mbps full duplex plus 2 E1/T1 wayside
- E1/T1: 4, 8, or 16 E1/T1 with up to 40Mbps full duplex Ethernet wayside depending on model and E1/T1 configurationEthernet and E1/T1 capacity also includes additional 1 Mbps full duplex Ethernet capacity for NMS traffic
- Modulation QPSK, 16-QAM, 32-QAM, 64-QAM
- Encryption Encryption based upon a 128-bit key is available for select markets and is applicable for all models
- FEC Trellis Coded Modulation concatenated with Reed-Solomon Coding
- Average Output Power ISM +5 to +23 dBm RMS, U-NII -18 to +5 dBm RMS
- Max EIRP ISM: +46 dBm RMS (with integrated antenna); U-NII: +30 dBm RMS (with integrated antenna) Receive Sensitivity -84dBm to -80dBm (E1/T1) -84dBm to -70dBm (Ethernet) Receiver sensitivity varies per selected frequency and modulation
- Antenna Gain 23 dBi (integrated antenna)
- Regulatory FCC Part 15 IC: RSS210
- Antenna Connector N-Type Female for optional external antenna
- Distance 20 miles (or greater, depending on antenna)
- Power -48 volts ±10%, <70 watts; Optional 100-240 Volts AC, 47-63 Hz power supply
- Optional Features Integrated cross connect for E1/T1; add / drop mux for SDH; single chassis 1+1, 2+0 option.
Customer Data Interface
- Physical - Ethernet 100BaseTX - N x E1/T1 Full duplex E1/T1
- Connector - Ethernet RJ-45 - N x E1/T1 2 x RJ-48C, HD60
- Compliance - Ethernet IEEE 802.3 - N x E1/T1 ITU-T
- Network Management Support SNMP, built-in web browser Connector RJ-45, 10/100BaseTX
- Wayside Channels - T1/E1
- Interface - DSX-1
- Connector - RJ-48C
- Alarm Port - vTwo Form C relay alarm outputs, 2 TTL outputs
- Voice Service Channel - 6 wire, PTT handset
- Data Service Channel - 64kbps
Support - SNMP, built-in web browser
Connector - RJ-45, 10/100BaseTX
- Temperature - IDU -5° to 55°C; ODU -30° to 55°C
- Relative Humidity - IDU 0 to 95%, non-condensing; ODU Up to 100% at 45°C
- Altitude - IDU/ODU both 4500
- Size - IDU 1RU, ETSI compliant (445 x 238.5 x 44.5 mm) rack mount (19 inches, 48.2 cm) - ODU 39.5 x 36.5 x 5.5 cm
- IDU - 1RU, ETSI compliant
(445 x 238.5 x 44.5 mm)
rack mount (19 inches, 48.2 cm)
- ODU 39.5 x 36.5 x 5.5 cm
- IDU - 1RU, ETSI compliant
- Weight - IDU 7 lbs. - ODU 15 lbs.
Written by Cyberbajt with forward by Axxcelera, this case study discusses an ExcelMAX project in Poland.
The Axxcelera ExcelMAX C9 AP and CPE provide for TDD communication over the 3650-3700 MHz band. In the United States this band is a “lightly licensed” band ...
Mechanisms for DFS as they relate to the Axxcelera Broadband Wireless family of wireless communication devices are explained.
No specials found